She loves the remote Dancing with Daddy Such a cute girl! Reading her books This is what I see every day... her beautiful baby blues (the picture would not turn)
I wasn't able to do this on the actual day because we were in California for over a week, so I have a lot of updating. To begin with...
11 Fun Facts about Hali Joan
1. She now has seven teeth. Four on the bottom and three on the top.
2. Hali's new favorite food is pretzel sticks. She would eat them for every meal if I let her.
3. She refuses to clap. She has never done it on her own, and I am sure it is because we want her to.
4. She shakes her head and says "neh neh neh" (translation: no no no) She is beginning to hear that quite often.
5. Hali loves to dance with her daddy when he comes home from work.
6. She loves to go to the new house, crawl all over the floor and find pieces of sheet rock and paint to eat.
7. Hali has some of the strongest lungs we have ever heard. The girl can scream with the best of them!
8. She loves to push the little grocery cart all over Grandma and Grandpa Hoopes house. That is the closest she has come to walking thus far.
9. Hali's new favorite toy is the toilet paper. She thinks it is just hilarious to unroll the whole roll.
10. Wherever Hali goes her tag blanket and binki must go also.
11. Hali LOVES books! We have one basket full of books, and it is the first one she goes to every time. If she is quiet and I don't know where she is I generally find her looking through her books (or climbing up the stairs). It makes a teacher/mom so proud!!
This is probably my favorite picture of Hali so far in her life. My brother Jeremy took this picture while we were in Richfield and it turned out awesome! As you can see from the picture she sure loves her grandpa. Hali has always loved to hear my dad talk, and whenever we are in Richfield she goes looking for him the second she hears his voice. She definitely is "Grampa's girl" as my dad always says.
Travis and I have been married for almost six years. We live in St. George and love it. I used to teach but now love being home all day with my girls. Travis is the marketing director at a care center in St. George. In November of 2007 we finally welcomed our little girl Hali into the family. Then in September 2009 our family grew yet again when we welcomed our sweet Presli into the family. Our girls are our world and we love them so much.